Bad day? - (humor)

30DodgePanel

Hard to watch most of these boneheads but I had to chuckle at the 5:03 mark.

Gotta love the entitled driblets. If anything, they are good for a few laughs.. 
His body language says it all, as if he owns the road because he's on a scooter.

How to wear your mask while riding a scooter (der da der..)

2 hours ago, zepher said:

The outright lack of safety regulations in other countries is staggering.

The outright disregard for safety regulations in THIS country is frightening.

My last 12 years at work was primarily lockout/tagout at a 2500 megawatt power station. There was stuff there that would kill you before you knew what you'd gotten into. The four guys in my office took our jobs seriously, and often butted heads with people who wanted to shortcut safety processes, but one point of honor was no one was ever hurt or god forbid killed due to a LOTO error at that plant. One of my favorite rebuttals was "would you rather go home late or dead?" That would usually settle the issue.

After a 2013 merger with another big electric utility, we found the folks from that side did not have the same sensibilities re safety and LOTO. A system-wide event report came out every morning and some of the stuff they reported would make your hair stand on end. Bottom line is it was all preventable, had they only made some effort.

But then we wouldn't have any neat fail compilations to watch!🤕

40 minutes ago, rocketraider said:

After a 2013 merger with another big electric utility, we found the folks from that side did not have the same sensibilities re safety and LOTO. A system-wide event report came out every morning and some of the stuff they reported would make your hair stand on end. Bottom line is it was all preventable, had they only made some effort.

Not adhering to LOTO procedures is plain stupidity and those that don't should be allowed to collect their Darwin Award.

Only problem is these meatheads often get someone else hurt or killed in the process.