1930 pierce arrow sedan,not mine

If it makes anybody feel any better I will looked a much better 1932 Pierce yesterday, and for half the money, and I would actually own it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Today's Low Price is Tomorrow's High price. What Percentage of people under 30 are CCCA? Some will retort give them time but I was into old cars at 11. Same holds true for the Masons, so car prices will probably drop more in the next few years.

• 4 months later...

Photo is of C.O. and Ruth Ray during early restoration of this auto in the early 1970's in Pascagoula, Mississippi.  At that time, it was a "1929".  For those questioning the upholstery, Dad did all of the interior in vinyl on a upholstery machine that he salvaged after hurricane Camille.  The landau bars may be upside down, but the center "button" was machined from 304 stainless.  The tag bracket, if you look closely is also stainless steel.  

Pierce.png

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

This 1929 / 1930 Pierce Arrow was first restored by my Father in the early 70's and sold in 1984

prior to his death.  It recently sold again in Orlando, Florida.  I would like to keep up with it,

because it's like a long lost relative.  Should anyone know the new owner(s) please ask them

to contact me.  I've some interesting provenance to reveal.

21287300-1930-pierce-arrow-model-b-srcset-xxl.jpg

If it shows up in the Pierce Arrow club listings, I will post back here.

2502634 is the engine number.......Wright it down and keep handy so it’s easy to trace in the future.

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Don’t worry Jack...........it’s probably not going to flip for a profit. My eye shows a bunch of expensive issues that need to get resolved. Today’s purchasers are reasonably sophisticated.........and know the market. In my opinion it was very over priced the first time I saw it listed.

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)