Period images to relieve some of the stress

Walt G

51 minutes ago, 30DodgePanel said:

One for @keiser31

image.png.17f341fd7ae1b47044f64da07952a763.png

Bonus points for you John if you can id ALL the cars in the windows ;) 

image.png.cb7587c5b06a2869f4e52be1ebcc37b5.png

1929 Chrysler 75 roadster at the curb.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.6bb69ae328d4e964e9a88725f547f3e1.pngCopacabana beach, picture from the Brazilian magazine “ Cruzeiro”.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, 30DodgePanel said:

image.png.b19bb6d1920be513db2d3dc08c97a8e5.png

Check out the super rare 1929 Model A Ford Town Car in the back ground to the right of the Lincoln.  1928 through 1931 Lincolns were nothing more then Model-A Fords on steroids.  I am saying this in respect for both the cars.

Capt. Harley😉

"Skirts are for Women not Car Fenders"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Harley said:

1928 through 1931 Lincolns were nothing more then Model-A Fords on steroids. 

I can not agree with this, Austin Clark had a 1929 Lincoln model L dual cowl phaeton and I drove that car many times over a period of 20+ years  and the model A  may have sort of resembled the Lincoln but  that is where the similarity ended. Have you put a lot of time behind the wheel of a Model A or a Model L Lincoln?

• Like 1

"...on steroids."  Is more or less how I would describe the overall resemblance of the Lincoln to the Model-A.  I have never driven a '28-'31 Lincoln, but I have been told they drive like a truck.  I would still like to own and drive one.  And, yes I have done some miles in Model-A's.  They are a fun and economical car to own and drive. ☺️

Captain Harley 😜

"Skirts are for Women and not Car Fenders"

58 minutes ago, Captain Harley said:

"...on steroids."  Is more or less how I would describe the overall resemblance of the Lincoln to the Model-A.  I have never driven a '28-'31 Lincoln, but I have been told they drive like a truck.  I would still like to own and drive one.  And, yes I have done some miles in Model-A's.  They are a fun and economical car to own and drive. ☺️

Captain Harley 😜

"Skirts are for Women and not Car Fenders"

I've driven 1928 and 1931 Lincolns, although not recently.  The 1928 did indeed drive like a truck perhaps because it had truck tires at the time.  The 1931 was a delightful driving experience.

• Like 1