What vehicle are these from?

George Smolinski

George, I can't be any help to you at all, but I was thinking that the majority of dual and triple horns that I have seen over the years have had the bowl shaped covers over the horn motors. These look relatively modern compared. I don't suppose that there is any fine print on the relay indicating voltage, is there?

I bet they are aftermarket.  The bracket has alot of holes to allow for multiple applications and that relay looks alot like the Jubilee relay I used to come across selling NOS parts that was a universal one usually meant for aftermarket horns.  That's why the relay is mounted directly to them so you don't need to find a place to mount it.  It's an all in one unit.   I would bet they are late 40's early 50's. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, auburnseeker said:

I bet they are aftermarket.  The bracket has alot of holes to allow for multiple applications and that relay looks alot like the Jubilee relay I used to come across selling NOS parts that was a universal one usually meant for aftermarket horns.  That's why the relay is mounted directly to them so you don't need to find a place to mount it.  It's an all in one unit.   I would bet they are late 40's early 50's. 

I had the same thought when I saw all those holes  and the bracket shaped like it is intended for mounting on either a vertical and horizontal surface.

Paul

• Like 1