Lebaron Bonney

23 hours ago, bryankazmer said:

I got some 41 Packard Bedford Cord not too long ago from Bill Hirsch, but he's certainly known to you.  Has that dried up?

Apparently - or so I have been told (certainly all Wools of all varieties and colors are no longer stocked per website) - I have not called to see the reason why.

Edited by John_Mereness (see edit history)

3 hours ago, 39BuickEight said:

All I have left is the trunk.  The rest of the car has a Lebanon Bonney interior in it already.  SMS has the correct material at a price that doesn’t make sense for my car.  I will keep looking for close alternatives and use the my local craft store material if I don’t find anything useful.  Thanks

I hate to say this, though just buy the proper fabric at the sky high price and never look back at doing so (or at least just mumble about price). 

If you don't love this hobby.....live and breathe it.............you will never be sucessful at earning a living in it.......never mind trying to make money.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 11/28/2019 at 7:31 AM, autoluke said:

Not intended to change the subject, but I have an original Lebaron Bonney tan leather seat kit for a 1941 Ford Convertible for sale.

Anyone interested ?

I am interested. Please contact me.

larrys40