Craigslist 1941 Buick Convertible, Too Good?

$23,500 on craigslist. I know nothing else about it. Sounds like a fantastic deal if it's legit. Apparently located in Sumter, SC.

https://columbia.craigslist.org/cto/d/sumter-1941-buick-super/7019633469.html

Ebony Black paint, brilliant chrome and trim, stunning Red leather interior, perfect Black Hartz Cloth top, smooth 248 cu in 125 HP straight eight with the rare compound (dual) carburetors, AM radio with power antenna, fender skirts, rare oval fog lights, bumper guards, bumper ends, dual side view mirrors, wide white wall radial tires.

Don

I could be wrong but just by the picture and price without looking at the ad.  It looks like a scam at that price. 

My philosophy is any deal that good is gone before or as soon as it's listed,  even by a neighbor or local or old car guy in town.  They rarely hit the market at a low price as a flipper picks them up first. 

• Like 1

It's a scam.

It was sold by Concourse Motor Company. See the link below.

http://www.connorsmotorcar.com/vehicles/366/1941-buick-super

1941 Buick Super 51C Convertible Sedan
1941 Buick Super 51C Convertible Sedan, one of only 467 produced and 10 known to exist in the Buick Registry, this multiple show winner has 70,000 miles, and is an excellent restoration with gorgeous Ebony Black paint, brilliant chrome and trim, stunning Red leather interior, perfect Black Hartz Cloth top, smooth 248 cu in 125 HP straight eight with the rare compound (dual) carburetors, AM radio with power antenna, fender skirts, rare oval fog lights, bumper guards, bumper ends, dual side view mirrors, wide white wall radial tires, recent extensive maintenance and fully sorted, runs and drives beautifully!
Please call Carlo Connors at 610-505-8612, or email at comoco@comcast.net, or visit www.ConnorsMotorcar.com