Glass filter bottle

Mikefit

Mike, I might have one.  Is it just the glass portion that you need?  The reason I ask is that the cast portion that the glass bowl attaches to on the one I have is broken.  I'm not sure what year mine is from as it came in a pile of parts that I rescued from going for scrap.  In any event I will get you a couple of pictures the next time that I'm in the shop.

Don  

Don Thanks for the reply. I need the glass bottle there looks like there is or was a bale to keep it from unscrewing and falling off ( that's when you run out of gas and sweep up the glass) I think if I tried to remove the metal part it would break then the next thing would be the vacuum pump would be in a number of pieces. Will await you pictures.    Mike.  Ps you guys may be right it is not a D B  part aftermarket more than likely. 

Mike,  this is what I have, I haven't figured out yet how to resize the pictures so this might take a couple of replies to show all the details.  If it will work for you just let me know as it is yours for the taking.  Happy to see it go to use with someone.  Don  

DSC_0107.JPG

55 minutes ago, Mikefit said:

No   the one I need is like an old pill bottle it screws on just like you would screw a light bulb will try to post pictures  not to good at doing to that will try.   Thanks. Mike

If you want to send the photos to me, I may be able to post them for you.