1938 Hudson 112 Coupe

This is a barn fresh 1938 Hudson 112 Coupe this car has been stored inside for 15 years. The old owner told me he was going to put it outside because he no longer had space for it. I have a open title ready to transfer to the new owner. This car is unmolested and very solid the car was on a lift and looks amazing on the bottom side. The car has brand new white wall tires and tubes. The car come with a spare whitewall tires and rim. The motor spins with the push button and 6 volt system. Over the next few weeks we will be working to get it running and the price will go up. The price now is $7500 OBO. Located in the Pittsburgh PA area stop and check it out oh the way to Hershey. Once progress is made the add will be updated. What you see is what you get, please call or text 412-378-922four Josh with any questions.

IMG_20190925_121028.jpg

IMG_20191005_193122.jpg

IMG_20191005_192457.jpg

• Like 2

Seems like if you got it running it would make it easier to sell.

Raising the price wont make it easier to sell.

There is a lot of pretty good stuff on the market in that price range these days. Everybody is desperate to sell.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JACK M said:

Seems like if you got it running it would make it easier to sell.

Raising the price wont make it easier to sell.

There is a lot of pretty good stuff on the market in that price range these days. Everybody is desperate to sell.

Desperate to sell ? Its only the beginning as your president will impose 25% taxes on imports (cars )  and then Europe will the same thing so it will   soon no more be possible to send cars to Europe unless they are  almost for free.A good thing to keep everything in the US .I am waiting in any case untill the storm is over .

• Like 1

Most countries have had hi tarriffs against US imports, if yours hasn't then you have been lucky.  I ship world wide almost daily and have heard it from my customers for over a decade,  where the US has for much been a pretty free and open dumping ground for the rest of the world. 

• Like 2

On 10/7/2019 at 9:13 PM, auburnseeker said:

Most countries have had hi tarriffs against US imports, if yours hasn't then you have been lucky.  I ship world wide almost daily and have heard it from my customers for over a decade,  where the US has for much been a pretty free and open dumping ground for the rest of the world. 

You should be very happy that you could buy anything without import duties .It makes it all very cheap instead of expensive wish we had that also .Very soon you will see how many things will get very expensive with import duties on top of many goods .

The problem is it shirt changes local jobs and sends money out of the country.  Seems to be the only thing we got good at exporting was money for decades.   Time to suck it up and level the field.  A lot of what we import we don’t really need,  or can produce here for not a lot more.  It’s the mark up of the manufacture making the money having it made abroad.  I heard shoes cost around 5 to 10 a pair,  yet are at 100-200 a pair on the shelf here and that’s with minimal terrif.  If they add a terrif they will still only be 7 to 12.00 to manufacture with the terrif,  so the profit margin will be slightly less  as they are still only 100-200 shoes.  Market will only bear so much of a price before it pushes back or a viable alternative is offered.  

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 10/6/2019 at 12:57 PM, joshotto94 said:

This is a barn fresh 1938 Hudson 112 Coupe this car has been stored inside for 15 years. The old owner told me he was going to put it outside because he no longer had space for it. I have a open title ready to transfer to the new owner. This car is unmolested and very solid the car was on a lift and looks amazing on the bottom side. The car has brand new white wall tires and tubes. The car come with a spare whitewall tires and rim. The motor spins with the push button and 6 volt system. Over the next few weeks we will be working to get it running and the price will go up. The price now is $7500 OBO. Located in the Pittsburgh PA area stop and check it out oh the way to Hershey. Once progress is made the add will be updated. What you see is what you get, please call or text 412-378-922four Josh with any questions.

IMG_20190925_121028.jpg

IMG_20191005_193122.jpg

IMG_20191005_192457.jpg

Josh, Did you sell it? I have one, but always have room for another!