1961 Invicta Bubbletop

I am selling my super rare 1961 Buick Invicta bubbletop, about 4800 made, this is a true one owner rust free California car. This has a fresh 401 Nailhead 2 speed transmission. Has the rare electric  bucket seats. Detroit steel wheels 18/20, Willwood disc brakes, GM lowering springs, Dapper headlights, dual exhaust Flow Master, nice JL audio stereo. I drive this everywhere ton of power, fun to drive. Asking $35 or obo. 760-529-2235. Tony. Everything that was done to this car can unbolt if you wanted to go a different direction. if interested i can send more pics two is all i can download.

GOT SOME NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON HERE THAT i WASN'T EXPECTING, FIRST OFF THIS IS NOT ARLINGTON THIS IS FORT ROSECRANS IN SAN DIEGO, MY GRANDFATHER, UNCLE AND HIS SON ARE BURIED HERE, THIS PLACE MEANS A LOT TO ME i VISIT IT A LOT, THIS PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL SO i TOOK SOME PICTURES ZERO DISRESPECT INTENDED, ACTUALLY THERE WERE SOME OLD VETERANS THERE THAT SAID WHAT BETTER PLACE TO TAKE A PICTURE!  

F7B3BD05-F2D1-4915-9C14-EB287A6EB31B.jpeg

04579E50-3BAD-4CF0-A110-BC6DD1D17304.jpeg

Edited by 61Southo
COMMENTS (see edit history)
  • Like 4

NO.  It is not on the backs of my buddies, my uncles, and cousins,   but through their sacrifices you enjoy your hobby.  I am sure he meant zero disrespect (through ignorance) but using the graves of America's finest as a photo op in a sales pitch is wrong.  It just isn't done.  You do not honor dead hero's in an add selling used cars.  "Hey! all these guys just died so you can enjoy a buick !"  Really?  Any military cemetery is solemn ground. Everything outside those gates is left behind as you listen to those graves speak to you.   If anyone has never walked Arlington on Memorial Day you should and stop and visit with the families who are there to see sons, fathers, friends, ect..  Maybe bring a car to sell and ask the family if they would like to pose with it because nothing says honoring their sons memory and sacrifices like a great deal on a 55 Studebaker.   Yes, I used to be that guy who did funeral detail while in the military so please don't lecture me on what is right and wrong here.