Exhaust manifold needed

Rick Marsh

I have a broken beyond repair exhaust manifold on my 1931 Chrysler CM6. A previous owner "upgraded" with PN 603033 which is either an early 1930s Chrysler or DeSoto. I'm in need of a PN 603033 replacement or an intake / exhaust pair that fits the stud pattern. It is two parallel rows of mounting studs with 23 1/4" from front to rear stud.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rick Marsh

I have a set of manifolds that I believe will fit. They are from a 1931 Dodge Brothers DH6. The only difference I see is that the Chrysler upper portion is round and mine is rectangular. The 23 1/4" dimension is the same.

IMG_5123 (2).JPG

IMG_5122 (2).JPG

IMG_5124 (2).JPG

The intake and exhaust ports appear to be the same as in the photograph offered by Keiser31.   I agree that my 1031 Chrysler CM6 should look like the image you shared of the engine compartment. That is the original setup with an updraft carb.

I no longer have that. My car was converted by a previous owner to a downdraft carb setup.  I assume the 1931 Dodge setup you have requires an updraft carb.  Do you have the carb that goes with the Dodge intake and exhaust?  Do you also have the air cleaner?

Thanks,

Rick Marsh

• 1 month later...

Good morning,

I would like to thank all who replied and offered assistance.  I now have a 1931 Chrysler CM6 that has been returned to the correct updraft configuration. It has never run better. I look forward to driving it on the Glidden Tour later this month.

Thanks again

Engine with new manifolds.jpg