1932 Cadillac 355 Convertible Coupe Update!

Lovely - now, get that engine back in there and looking for the next update. 

If you want to do round two (2) then there is a local 1933 that is probably not too far from the same other than very well done cosmtics that now suffer from poor storage and they redid the engine perhaps 5 years ago as had about the same issues you have had.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After years of finding parts and $$ in essentially remanufacturing the engine and other significant mechanics . . . and in the interest of spousal harmony . . . my 91-year-old friend is now for sale.  Most know where to look, but a 3 letter hint - bat. :>).

restore engine.jpg

30 minutes ago, RTRyan said:

“Maybe higher” is correct 😁

I worked there for two years, decades ago.  Talented people and great work done, but expensive, as all good restoration shops are.

Very nice car, I saw it when in the shop.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ovalrace25 said:

Hope you can post photos of the car with the trunk removed. It totally changes the look of the car. Simple to remove and fold the trunk rack up.  

I agree with this. I realize for decades, throwing accessories on the car with what you did. But 32 is such a clean design, that the less stuff the better.

I have followed along your entire adventure. I think the car is great. I wish you luck. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...