1932 Auburn In Hemmings Does anyone know the story?

auburnseeker

What drilling rig are you working on? Does that company own the pipe line out here, next to the water system that services the subdivision/development where I used to live? I hear that people out there have not been told about that. I am also wondering if the lawyers have been given the wrong/different documents? For the purpose of misleading them and others? It is the only thing that could make any sense? I can not imagine people would risk throwing away their careers over being part of some machine, trying to make things happen. I am sorry to say, that the purchase of another Hudson right now, would not be a good idea. I am trying to lease a building, and set my business back up. You see, some people came after me. It seems some people do not like getting caught, but they sure do like sticking it to others. A person has to be careful what they eat and drink out here when you rock the boat. They have a term for that? Attempted __________? I had a person tell me I should sign a fake lease. That sounds like a bad idea. That came from the same guy that told me I will be shown how it works. What a story out here. The hoods are yours if you want them, I hate to scrap them. Might take them out to the vintage salvage out here. And just give them to the owner, maybe he can sell them to someone in the future. 

I would love to have one for my truck as I'm pretty sure the front lip has had some less than professional repair at some time,  but don't have the gutts to dig into it, to see how bad it is.  Doesn't show with it down, so I can live with it,  but getting the right parts to fix it with would be nice.  Anyone headed to Hershey or Carlisle from Idaho?  

I do not think a Hudson hood will work on those fenders, with out some custom work. But you are more than welcome to have one of the hoods. I tried to give away the hoods before I sold my house out in Star. I had a lot of conversations with the neighbors about my free hoods. I remember one day I was sitting outside of the shop reading the operational agreement for Henry's?  I think that was the one I was reading. You have to understand what was going on at the time, to get the full story. As I was reading this, a guy came around the shop and asked what I was doing. Told this person I was reading all of this asset protection stuff. (just spent a lot of time reading legal stuff. Comp plans, CC&Rs, well reports) This person then asked if I was going to change any of it? Now that was a very strange comment to make. Why would this person say that? Unless this person had some knowledge about what all that stuff said? There is a very ugly story out here. It will shine a very large light on the set up of a person and a business. In some ways I feel sorry for a lot of people, they seem to have gotten wrapped up in this mess. I am sure all of these people who were involved in the events that took place in Star. Can point to all of the times they reached out to law enforcement, to bring attention to what was going on. I am sure all of those people can also point to all of the times they tried to tell committees and board members what was found. I know I can. City police, county police, state police, FBI, news networks, news papers and different groups have all heard parts of this story to some degree. I am not blaming any of those people, I know they are looking into this issue. It has been 6 years of paying a price for "doing the right thing" I was "told" when all of this started, that it would be two years, then I would be left alone.  It is very sad, that it is expected to just move on. "let it go" is what another person said. Standing up for people will send you down a very long road. I do not have anything against anyone, and I am not on anyone's side. But you can not do this stuff to people. Come get one of the hoods, if you want one. I will now throw in some humor to make me laugh this morning. (just got a call telling me the possible lease on a building fell through) What was the name of that person, that asked if I was going to change anything in that asset protection? It will come to me. 

3 minutes ago, Penske PC-7 said:

After several years at Cadillac, he was let go for the same reason.

So where are the tail fins?  You can't build a car from caddy parts without the signature fins.  It would have taken about that long to collect all the parts anyway.  No WWII tank or aircraft parts either. so he must have been in the millitary then. 

Well they could have done worse to the original Auburn in this thread than the mods they did.  

I'm not even sure what this is or was but someone spent alot of money on it,  unfortunately none of which was at the designing stage. 

I'm wondering if those are air intakes next to the grille or speaker boxes. 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-1.jpg

51 minutes ago, Xander Wildeisen said:

Easy there auburnseeker, I had a 50 Merc that had speakers behind the grill. Funny to watch people trying to figure where the music was coming from, when the car was parked, with the volume turned down low.

good bye merc 006.jpg

Yes but Xander,  you didn't put them in big chrome housings in front of the grille.