1953 Ford Victoria

•  
  • 1953 Ford Victoria. Full off-frame restoration, Engine and transmission rebuilt.  AACA Senior, 2013 AACA National Nominee. Perfect condition, with lots of options. Rare one of a kind restoration.  Sacrifice for $24,000.00

Call - 352-513-2506
Email - stastny47@yahoo.com
It has won many awards through AACA including Senior, and recently received first preservation award at winter meet in Ocola, Fl. It was also nominated for a National AACA Award in 2013. This vehicle has the following options:
Electric Clock, Non-Glare Mirror, Super Range 8 tube Radio, Rear Speaker, Coronado Deck, Deluxe Steering Wheel, Rear Fender Shields, Hood Bird Ornament, Exhaust Deflectors, Dual Exhausts, Back-up lights, Power Steering, Windshield Washer, Rocker Panel Trim, automatic transmission.
Vehicle is painted Seafoam Green with correct Raven Black top and Coronado Deck. Paint is single stage Urethane. Engine is rebuilt and has frame off restoration. 

One of a kind 1953 Ford Victoria.

1953 Ford Victoria.jpg

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0007 - Copy.JPG

Img_0017a.jpg

Img_0024a.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After spending hours looking, I think I would be most interested in a convertible mustang, corvair or firebird, as I like gong fast. However, I already have a fun, fast convertible, soooooo I’m not sure. Convertibles on these cars appeal to me, but know I would get a better car altogether in my price range if I go with the coupe.  I have almost decided I’m tired of all the red on these car.. 

On the other hand.... I have almost decided until I’m on my second or third and want to drop 50+K on my Belair, or 63 split window,  I may pursue some other things.....  I saw a few cars that caught my interest.    An Oldsmobile 88, a 56 Buick Special, and a few Fords...  

I  really like the Ford Victoria  ALOT.  I’m going to reach out to the owner.    Of all the cars, I’ve seen, this appears to be one that I could feel good about the purchase.....  Assuming it truly inspects well.

• Like 1

They are the closest things we can get to a time machine.  It's nice to have a couple atleast.  Somedays you want to tour around, somedays you want to drive. 

I had a 48 Plymouth Conv't would do 55 about flat out.  Seems every time I went fir a leisurely drive people would pile up behind me.   At the same time I had a 60 Fuel Injected Corvette.  When I took that car out to really drive it and run it through the gears,  same road, I always got behind someone doing 40 to 45.  Where were those people when I had the Plymouth.  LOL.   Each had it's own feel/ aura.  That's what I like about them.  

You could have alot of fun driving around  in this Ford,  if that's the feel you are looking for.   Quality is Quality,  and you will never regret buying something that is done right and has held up.  I prefer 20 year old paint jobs to new.  Any problems are there to see.  If it doesn't have any by then,  you are good to go. 

• Like 3

I often wonder just what someone is expecting to accomplish when they start tailgating me in my 49 Roadmaster while I am doing 45 in a 45 MPH posted zone.  Then pass on the shoulder FLOORING it (I think they want a roaring sound?) to only drop back to 45 a 1/4 mile in front of me and getting stuck at a stop sign with me right behind.

Speed can be fun but enjoying the journey at a leisure is just flat out satisfying.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...