close out at Rock Auto

Barney Eaton

Rock Auto just sent this file of close out parts for Reattas...........If you need any of these, double check that they actually fit a Reatta......I mainly would question the master cylinders.

http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=1019922&m=wc&l=en&html=true

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Rock Auto is an auto parts store (online of course) just like any other parts store.  They offer a gigantic spectrum of parts, used, new, etc.  I personally use them all the time for various vehicles.  When they have a deal like a closeout, they will email you if its a car you have bought parts for before.

Edited by 39BuickEight (see edit history)

You can receive a RockAuto 5% discount by entering "9506399085221515" in the "how did your hear about us?" box on your online purchase order just before committing payment.  This code is good until Dec 30, 2018 and is available to anyone/all who purchase items.

• Thanks 1

RockAuto has a large selection of parts for old and new vehicles. They have the easiest online catalog to search for parts. I find it to be very accurate about what part will fit correctly. I use their site to find the parts I need but I rarely buy from them. They are a great place to buy parts, especially closeouts. However, I have found that for most parts, the same part  on Amazon (regular price) or Advance (with discount codes found on the Internet) is as cheap or sometimes cheaper if you consider the shipping cost in the total price. If I'm in a hurry for a part and I want the best price I buy it on the Advance website and pick it up the next morning, sometimes the same day if it's in stock, at the local store - no shipping cost.  If the price is cheaper on Amazon and I'm not in a hurry I order from them and have it shipped to my house - no shipping cost if  over $50 for the total order.  I'm not knocking RockAuto. I'm just saying it's a good idea to shop around.