Dodge Brother/ Packard Identification

Kev60

Hi, I recently came across an old Packard and dodge brothers sedan. I am trying to identify exactly what vehicle they came off the dodge brothers Vehicle number is D233366TS. The Packards number is 992 I2599. I also have some parts off of these that I would be looking to sell, so any advice on where to sell them and how to get an accurate price would be greatly appreciated. 

The Dodge number is probably from the era when they used the FEDCO system. You might have to look more closely to get the exact number. The car might be a 1930 Dodge DD.

I can't find a Packard number like that. From about the mid 1930s the serial number begins with a letter.

From the document DB Production Dates on the Dodge Brothers Club web site,

image.png.9f34d88e57f51cc02ecf4fbcd7f20270.png4th column = starting numbers, 5th column = ending numbers.

So if the number starts with D2, the serial number would be 33366TS which is not within these ranges.

Is this the engine number? it would be stamped in a flat raised boss on the engine near the head.

Here are some pictures for you guys. I also have a rear tail light from the dodge that is is in good condition but doesn't have the glass. I also have the folding hood to the dodge that is in pretty good shape. Let me know if you need more information. 

IMG_4238.JPG

fullsizeoutput_147e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1484.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_14c0.jpeg

Thanks for the help guys! For the parts I am selling it will be the rear trunk lid, hood (which I can get pictures in a couple weeks), and a brake light from the dodge. For the Packard it will just be the  floor panels, a couple door handles, and some minor interior pieces. Also as for the trunk handle I would rather just sell it as whole for now, but if that changes keiser31 will be first in line for the handle. 

• Like 1