bracket for DPC badge

ted sweet

I didn't have the problem that you have, but I ended up cutting a piece of sheet aluminum to size and attaching the DPC tag to that. You should be able to do the same thing with a provision for attaching it to your license plate frame.

Regards,

Lew Bachman

1957 T-Bird Colonial White

Ted,

On the Home Page you will see "Merchandise" in the header bar.  Click on it and there are all sorts of AACA items for sale.  Look for "Vehicles".  Scroll down briefly and you will see 2 styles of brass badge brackets ($7.00 each).  May take some modification to suit the purpose however they may help. 

Regards,

Peter.

17 hours ago, Peter J.Heizmann said:

Ted,

On the Home Page you will see "Merchandise" in the header bar.  Click on it and there are all sorts of AACA items for sale.  Look for "Vehicles".  Scroll down briefly and you will see 2 styles of brass badge brackets ($7.00 each).  May take some modification to suit the purpose however they may help. 

Regards,

Peter.

Great suggestion Peter!

https://store.aaca.org/merchandise/accessories/badges/badge-holder.html  I purchased the "Style A" holder. Then used a drill to make the holes in the holder and the DPC badge a little bigger. Attached the DPC badge to the badge holder then attached a metal "L" bracket to the hole in the bottom of the badge holder.

Then I used a nut, bolt and some washers to attach the "L" bracket to the bottom of the bumper that has a hole in it.

I used the same technique to attach the HPOF badge to my other car.

Charlie

1 hour ago, ted sweet said:

those brackets are way too small for a dpc badge

Ted, now I am confused.  You say the brackets are way too small however charlier said he used them for his DPC and HPOF badges.  

You are quite welcome.

Peter J.

Looks nice to boot, Steve.  That is how I saw them on occasion.  Some used brass screws that look nice with the gold colored screen printed area of the badge.  

Peter J.