Saw this 1954 Pontiac ambulance yesterday....

keiser31

Saw this 1954 Pontiac ambulance on the way home from jury duty yesterday. Sittin' on the back of a lot. I have driven by it many times and decided to stop this time....I see it says "1953", but it is a 1954.

Picture 10884.jpg

Picture 10880.jpg

Picture 10883.jpg

Picture 10886.jpg

Picture 10882.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, plymouthcranbrook said:

$5000.00!!!!!!!  They jest.  No wonder it has been sitting for a while.

I don't know about them being out of line on that price. I have seen a lot of rust-free or cars with little rust go for a lot more. The car is a beast, but someone out there will want it and maybe for that price. I think the owner may need to research it and find out what he really has instead of guessing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, keiser31 said:

I don't know about them being out of line on that price. I have seen a lot of rust-free or cars with little rust go for a lot more. The car is a beast, but someone out there will want it and maybe for that price. I think the owner may need to research it and find out what he really has instead of guessing.

Once again my age has got the better of me.  I saw  a rusted hulk of an Italian sports car from the 1930's for sale at an auction about 20 years ago that I would have sold for scrap and the owners refused a bid of over $60,000 for it.  There is almost always someone to buy anything but apparently rarely me.

• Like 1