65 Riviera for sale on Bring A Trailer - check it out

bodayguy

In the pics it looks bleached out on the paint, but it could just be the camera they used. My car looks a different

color every time I shoot it depending on the light. Another pic taken the same day with different sunlight(less clouds in the sky, same camera.....

DSCN0178.JPG

Edited by Seafoam65 (see edit history)

About 12 years ago I missed out on buying  a Turquoise Mist Gran Sport with a black vinyl top and Black deluxe interior.

A gorgeous car and I didn't have the cash to buy it. It was a steal at 30K.

• Like 1

OK Riviera People: I don't know about you but I have a hard  time shelling out that kinda cash  out at auction. I'd much rather hop a plane and meet with the seller, negotiate price, terms and conditions in person.  I also DO NOT TRUST most auctions because they are shilled or played with by sellers. I purchased more cars at auction and that's how come i know. 

Perhaps this is self-righteous but....when I sold at the dealer auction i got on the block and represented my cars and got a good reputation from that.  Many pass because they fear the car they want is shilled. I also disclosed all the hidden defects. Yeah, the system was set up so the seller could get away with selling a car that needed hidden stuff but I didn't care. I did good for less energy and had fun to boot!  Mitch