An early 30's Dodge for Keiser

I saw this on Craigslist and thought of Keiser.  It's definitely not a 1930. Looks like a 33 by YOM plate on the front Maybe it was just inherited.  Who knows but boy it is really nice looking.  Very nice lines and in pretty nice shape.  That interior looks  very well done.  I don't think the price is really too bad either at 18,000 or trade for an old 1950s pickup.

https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/d/1930-dodge/6490818614.html

00O0O_fypAC5KfiT6_1200x900.jpg

00U0U_9tUBK4Yu1OK_1200x900.jpg

00R0R_80ciuKfn0Sr_1200x900.jpg

I would almost be tempted to try to figure out a way to buy this one myself. I would consider trading him my 40 Ford coupe,  but I would need some cash and this Dodge for it.  It is quite a looker though.   I wish it were just a tad closer.  A couple hours away I would consider it.  It's on the other side of the city and down over the Island.  I'm atleast 3 hours from the city and that's just the outside.  atleast another hour I imagine to get to that side from this.  I'm not a big sedan fan but this one does have really nice lines. 

The expensive wheel to make was the short wood spoke artillery wheel with the crappy zinc hubcaps and a wire wheel. my wheel book shows a all steel spoke artillery but I have never seen them on a actual barn find original my dads 34 plyms had them like you said. But my wheel books show them but could have been accessories? I actually looking for the 16x4 wire or steel artillery’s so i dont have to worry about the wood but I would keep them with the car.

RE: Craig's list photos ,

Appears mirrors are mounted thru the front of front doors , 

then clearance hole drilled into the "A" pillar to allow clearance for 

mirror shaft , nut , washers ....

On the plus side it is a broughm  with trunk 

Otherwise nice , taillamps s/b an easy find / fix