Remembering!

10 hours ago, Ben Bruce aka First Born said:

Remembering a special visit.    July 9th 2013. These fine fellows graced my humble abode with their presence.  The four 

Aussies.5a14ce63d7f1c_JULY2013094.thumb.jpg.e5299f518ca93a3ced7e9afb4de2b629.jpg

Ben

A memorable day Ben, you just made me review photos from that trip and remember what a great time we had.

Here is another photo of us enjoying American hospitality on the back roads of your great country.

P7230539.JPG

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 50jetback said:

A memorable day Ben, you just made me review photos from that trip and remember what a great time we had.

Here is another photo of us enjoying American hospitality on the back roads of your great country.

P7230539.JPG

Obviously, Good times!  Where was this taken?

Thanks for the reminder Ben!  I got to meet the bunch at the forum breakfast where we were introduced to Vegemite.   And later at some bars.  Funny thing:  I have trouble understanding Aussies, and I have trouble understanding anyone in a bar, but conversations with these guys in a bar were perfectly clear!  Hope to meet them again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, old-tank said:

Thanks for the reminder Ben!  I got to meet the bunch at the forum breakfast where we were introduced to Vegemite.   And later at some bars.  Funny thing:  I have trouble understanding Aussies, and I have trouble understanding anyone in a bar, but conversations with these guys in a bar were perfectly clear!  Hope to meet them again.

I had no trouble understanding what you told me I could do with Vegemite!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3