2017 Hershey Wish List?

Brass is Best

Once again Hershey is running us down with the speed of a well sorted Cadillac Model 30. So I ask what is on your Hershey wish list? What rare and obscure treasure will you seek this year? Or will you take the "I will know it when I see it approach"? Happy hunting and Good Luck!

Decent weather. It doesn't have to be a balmy 72 degrees, but no rain would be nice! Other that that my list is too long to post. This will be our 49th year in a row. I can't wait!!!!

• Like 2

An engine and tranny for my Cord,  but realistically atleast a couple trinkets for my Hudson.  Of which I found none last year.  

Plenty of wholesale lot deals to fill my cart with as well and a bunch of vintage dealer literature.   THat should do.  Speaking of that,  time to source a new cart as my loose wheel finally cut the axle off on mine.   Atleast it was only a 1/2 mile from my truck at the end of the day when it happened. 

Hopefully a friend in CCCA from Illinois will bring me the proper metal  tread caps for the spare tires for my model 733 Packard. I would like to find a pair of good used 600 x 20 tires for the sidemounts but the tires can't be to wide or the covers won't fit . A few tools to add to the tool kit for that car as well.  One item (body /cowl tag) for a custom coach builder i don't have to add to my collection would be nice, and any issues of Autobody magazine (1921-31) and souvenir catalogs for the NY custom body salon (only need 1921 and 1924 to complete my run) .

I will have a small pile of Franklin (1923 - 1933 ) instruction books  (including a minty copy for the V12)  and some for Pierce Arrow as well (1930-32) for sale for those who are looking for those on their wish list.

As always, hopeful for good spark spark plugs for my collection, but this year my wish list includes getting my broken leg back to some sort of usable condition.  Not sure how that will go but if I have to sit  and visit with old friends instead of walking around hunting treasure I'm ok with that.  It's still Hershey and I plan to be there!  Drop by and say hello and bring some plugs over - GCC 5-6 across from the crab cake vendor in front of Giant Center..

Terry