Could we please have a change of heart?

I know the forum administrators have more important things to do but...  several forum members, including me, have expressed their desire to have the "Like button" icon changed from a heart to something more suitable for an automotive forum. We like things that are posted on the forum but rarely do we love them. :D

Any moderator with permission to access the forum's Admin Panel could make the change in less than 15 minutes in just a few easy steps listed below.

Here is the result showing what the new Like button would look like:  likeicon-3.jpg.45f0aab798566a6087c4006ca8355a1e.jpg

First copy this  (or any .png file you prefer) to your computer where it can easily be found. Or you can download this one from here for free.

likeicon.png.ccea5f7ae7cbe8035e315e5beb27d56e.png

Next go to the forum's Admin panel and select the Member Settings --> Reputations & Reactions --> Reactions Tab.

Then click "Edit" for the Like icon.

likeicon-1.jpg.27152a74505d512a7766148788f526c8.jpg

A new window will popup that will allow you to navigate to the new "Like button" icon that you saved to your computer. Select it and then click "Save". That's all there is to it!

likeicon-2.jpg.5e49e29f6686c5a241ff45771f87a1ce.jpg

Edited by Ronnie (see edit history)
  • Like 2

As expressed above, thanks for all you do Peter and I appreciate that it does take time to get to some of the things we ask to be considered.

I'm just waiting for the fight to break out when someone misconstrues someones "HaHa"  response to their  post. Like....

you think im funny.jpg

you think I'm a clown" .....

it's gonna happen... :D

• Haha 1