79 Buick Wagon, not mine

NC-car-guy

Scary!   https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/6176796254.html

Ad text:

Back in the eighties I took a bet on a six pack of Coors beer. Month later I drank that beer while I cruised around in my monster Buick 4X4. Power train is 75 Blazer and body is 79 Buick Station wagon. Automatic, PS PB Electric windows Air Cruise all the goodies. I parked it when I moved to beach and got it out of storage a year ago. New brakes thruout, new fuel pump and cleaned all the lines and 36gal tank. Due to getting old I just can't even get in it now so its best to let someone else have a ball with it. I MIGHT consider a partial trade for a small truck or Jeep. It needs a cleaning and a new battery and have a ball. I drove it to and from beach for years and to dirt track races and to car shows just to get a rise out of folks. A TRUE HEAD TURNER!!! It is titled as a homemade Buick SW with applied numbers. All the paperwork is as real as it can be. You only have to do inspections on the lights and such not the emissions. I will not sell this to a kid without their parent's making the deal. 704-825-3606 first come first served.

79.jpg

That stock Blazer 350 must not do very well with the big tires. My dad had a 78 Silverado with the stock 350 on about the same size tires and he got horrible gas mileage and poor performance, so much that he pulled it out and sent it to be junked while he swapped in a 68 396... never had a problem pulling boats over the pass after that.

7 hours ago, Pete Phillips said:

...and you think, by posting it here, that it ought to be purchased by one of us??? (laughing).

NOT MINE, EITHER!!!!

This was more shock therapy than anything.   It made me think about the wagon John D just sold.....

• Like 1