A unique '66

PWB

Really nice looking example.  It has the optional deluxe wheel covers with the spinners which are a pain to keep clean but sure look nice on the car.  No vinyl roof which some prefer.  Bucket seats and full console is nice as well.  The triple white wall tires are a nice touch too.  The base plate for the remote mirror switch is actually mounted straight and a number of them were not.  Just a fine looking car!

3 hours ago, Pat Curran said:

Really nice looking example.  It has the optional deluxe wheel covers with the spinners which are a pain to keep clean but sure look nice on the car.  No vinyl roof which some prefer.  Bucket seats and full console is nice as well.  The triple white wall tires are a nice touch too.  The base plate for the remote mirror switch is actually mounted straight and a number of them were not.  Just a fine looking car!

All you guys got great calls. The car is almost too exceptional.

So can you guess why this is so unique?

I'll give some more time for others to chime in  ^_^

Edited by PWB (see edit history)

11 minutes ago, JZRIV said:

The wheel wells are flared. Sorta reminds me of a Toronado. The bumper corners have received some modification also.  It was a real pleasure meeting you today Paul!!

Yes - looks like someone has spent a lot of time 'squaring-up' and fitting all of the panels and trim as well.

...and that driver's seat upholstery looks like stock, but on steroids (and leather)!

Edited by EmTee (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Chimera said:

Its a computer generated fraud?...

You guessed it! CGI 100% digital

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/max-buick-riviera-1966/711444

I think its a fantastic rendering and tribute to a '66.

The detail is amazing. It must have taken hundreds of hours to model.

I knew our experts would catch the off details. Kudos to all.

Geaux Riviera!