my 65 is almost there after 14 years on it

wildcat1562

yea Ben there is a big story, i have had 5 differnt types of cancer and have been fighting for almost 20 years now, it almost took me a few times, but God has seen to let me come back,

i also had my wifes 52 fall on me 6 years ago and that took alot out of me, but i am going to finish the car and drive it this year,

i have colon and liver cancer right now, and God willing i hope to be here for christmas with my grandkids and familiy

smile , pray, play and keep going, that is life

7 hours ago, wildcat1562 said:

yea Ben there is a big story, i have had 5 differnt types of cancer and have been fighting for almost 20 years now, it almost took me a few times, but God has seen to let me come back,

i also had my wifes 52 fall on me 6 years ago and that took alot out of me, but i am going to finish the car and drive it this year,

i have colon and liver cancer right now, and God willing i hope to be here for christmas with my grandkids and familiy

smile , pray, play and keep going, that is life

I would love to hit the "like" button because of your outlook and the last two lines above.  I just did not want that to be in anyway misconstrued that I like the first 3 lines.  God bless you Buick Brother!  Prayers coming your way from Schenectady, NY 

51 minutes ago, JohnD1956 said:

I would love to hit the "like" button because of your outlook and the last two lines above.  I just did not want that to be in anyway misconstrued that I like the first 3 lines.  God bless you Buick Brother!  Prayers coming your way from Schenectady, NY 

Ditto and another God

bless you!

• 2 weeks later...