Thank You Mr. Bulgari

38Buick 80C

I'd like to add a Thank you too!  It was a amazing event, in a fantastic location.  When the gates were opened to the public on Saturday, I was astounded at the number of people who streamed in to see the cars.  I really enjoyed meeting Mr. Bulgari, and seeing the collection too.  What a dedicated staff and truly generous host for this event.  It was heart warming to hear head staff member Keith Flickengers speech at the banquet!  It really drove home the generous nature of Mr. Bulgari. 

Thank you Sir, from one humbled BCA member.

• Like 6

For all of the Yankee Chapter (CT) attendees, I want express my thanks and appreciation.  In all aspects, it could not have been better.  I was glad I had a small part to play in the organization of the events, and except for a few glitches most all seemed pleased.

Regarding the public attendance, I too was shocked at the numbers.  Don't know if there is an official count.  But, as we were packing up and helping with some repairs and vendor help as well as loading my car on a trailer, there were at least three cars looking for the show.  We had to explain they missed by a day.

John

Guest ShadowES

I was in NYC for the week and drove over Saturday morning, Standing in line waiting for the public gate to open, there were a surprising large number of BCA members just there for the day.  Lot;s of John Q Public for sure, but a very large percentage of the "public" attendance were BCA or related people.