Parting out '54 Special 2-dr Sedan, model 48D

Fr. Buick

I have to let a project go, this one a California car, with nice driver chrome, Dynaflow, and PS.

Among other things, an NOS (or damn close to it) hood ornament (will fit 40 and 60 series only).

If it fits in the trunk or back seat of my Impala, I can bring it to Allentown.

PM me a phone number if you want pictures.

See you this summer!

• Like 1

not sure if they are interchangeable for 54 but, I am looking for the left and ride side rear bumper rails for a 56 model 48 (parts number 1169850 and 1169851). If anyone has them and is going to Allentown please let me know, I am very interested. And if you have them and aren't going to Allentown still let me know.

Thanks,

Mark

Pete,

On the 56 rear bumper there are three main components: the bumper itself, the bumper guards, and the bumper rails. the bumper rails are placed on the bumper on both the left and right side about mid-way between the top and bottom of the bumper at each or the corners of the bumper.

Thanks,

Mark

Me thinks he is talking about the 1956 scarcer than gold hens teeth "J" hooks which in the book are indeed called rear bumper rails? They only came on 56's Mark

I have a set of 56 J hooks if that is what you are looking for.  ROUGH with rust through. PM me if interested.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...