1949 Roadmaster Sedanette rear quarter moldings

oldstyle

12 hours ago, oldstyle said:

Bryan,

Thanks, yes the stainless spears is what I'm looking for.

You can call Lonnie at Isanti Auto Parts, . Good Luck!. Saw the complete 49 Super sedanette. 763-689-0390

On 6/1/2016 at 0:39 PM, oldstyle said:

No luck at  Isanti. He doesnt want to part the car. Thanks for the help anyway. 

Did Lonnie give you a price for the 49 parts car? Reason I'm asking is it seemed low enuff to startle me when I asked and I just thought a conspiracy with another parts needy 49  person might swing that into too good to pass up territory. Just sayin'.

• 2 months later...
On 8/8/2016 at 7:45 PM, jackofalltrades70 said:

Post a picture with a measuring device next to it.  Thickness, width, length and height .  I may have something here or may know where to get it. Do you have the part number?

Ill check tomorrow. Thanks for the help.

11 hours ago, oldstyle said:

FYI.

I received an email from a Michael Newman saying he had 49 parts for sale. The pictures he sent were of the 49 that carlisle1926 is selling. 

Unless Mr. Newman is planning on coming here and stealing them off of my car, there is no reason for him to post pictures of my car as parts he is selling. I have no clue who Mr. Newman is.

13 minutes ago, carlisle1926 said:
11 hours ago, oldstyle said:

FYI.

I received an email from a Michael Newman saying he had 49 parts for sale. The pictures he sent were of the 49 that carlisle1926 is selling. 

Unless Mr. Newman is planning on coming here and stealing them off of my car, there is no reason for him to post pictures of my car as parts he is selling. I have no clue who Mr. Newman is.

Is possibly a scam.  These sellers offering what you want come up every month or so. For this reason is never a good idea to put your email address in a post

Mr Newman (which is probably not his name) has been banned. He is a scammer who has replied to many people on many different sites. His emails typically ask you to describe what you need again and he is going to "check his spares" for what you need. He then seems to always have what you need. If he manages to register on this site again and send a PM offering to sell anything, please hit the report button on the PM and I will ban him again.

• Like 1