Spyker Restoration. Holland..

Dandy Dave

Thanks for sharing the video of this unique, beautiful car.  Enjoyed it very much. It would have been even better with English captions.  Have Dutch roots but am too many generations from "just the boat off".  Unfortunately, my Dutch vocabulary is limited to words that shouldn't be spoken in polite company.

Just think. These were the cars that were being collected and saved from the scraper when AACA was first formed. I don't understand what they are saying either, but if a picture is worth a thousand words, a Video must be worth Millions of words. I have no connection to it, just thought it was a very nicely done video worthy of sharing. Dandy Dave! 

The excellent and well-done step-by-step video was enough to keep informed and entertained.  The lack of knowledge of Dutch did not hinder me from watching with interest; especially considering there was not a whole lot of narrative in it, anyway.

Craig

Thanks for sharing the video of this unique, beautiful car.  Enjoyed it very much. It would have been even better with English captions.  Have Dutch roots but am too many generations from "just the boat off".  Unfortunately, my Dutch vocabulary is limited to words that shouldn't be spoken in polite company.

They are just explaning the history of this 1906 car.  First sold to Paris and after endet up in French Guinea. Than it was discoverd by a dutch colector ho unexpected died last year januari.

The rest of the video shows the restauration. Technics did not need much work. Engine onley new bearings and piston rings, the same for the axels. Probaly the car had verry few millage. The boddy work needet new wood and the firwall was reproduced.  Onley 14 spycer cars are known worldwide. The Original wheelspokes are used. The restauration took 16 months.  Than it was presented at a famous car show in Holland.

Great old car.

• Like 1

They are just explaning the history of this 1906 car.  First sold to Paris and after endet up in French Guinea. Than it was discoverd by a dutch colector ho unexpected died last year januari.

The rest of the video shows the restauration. Technics did not need much work. Engine onley new bearings and piston rings, the same for the axels. Probaly the car had verry few millage. The boddy work needet new wood and the firwall was reproduced.  Onley 14 spycer cars are known worldwide. The Original wheelspokes are used. The restauration took 16 months.  Than it was presented at a famous car show in Holland.

Great old car.

Thanks for summarizing the video clip!  :)