Large Banners Wanted

Guest AlCapone

Guest AlCapone

Looking for banners to decorate inside of very large car arena. Hopefully car / truck related but will consider all. Building is about 80 by 200.

Wayne, I assume you're looking for original banners,

not ones recently made.

If this is permanent decoration, not temporary for a special event,

consider enlarging old car advertisements as has Jay Leno

in his own garage.  (Any views from his website show those

enlarged ads.)

I hope this "very large car arena" means you can add a few cars!

I have atleast one I'll be listing on ebay in the next month probably.  It's not real old.  I believe 1962 Ford outside banner.  Opening bid will be around 30.00 or so with no reserve.  Keep a watch on my auctions if interested as I have been listing alot of advertising.   Mostly smaller stuff though. seller ID   randyshotrods

Guest AlCapone

Wayne, I assume you're looking for original banners,

not ones recently made.

If this is permanent decoration, not temporary for a special event,

consider enlarging old car advertisements as has Jay Leno

in his own garage.  (Any views from his website show those

enlarged ads.)

I hope this "very large car arena" means you can add a few cars!

u

I am at 19 and I may add one more. I am having a big birthday bash on my birthday in September for about 200 people with pipe and drum band, Elvis impersonator and country western band. If good weather if will be outside and if bad plenty of room inside. The banners will be permanent fixtures and I am also contracting a 8 foot by 50 foot mural. You only live once. Wayne

Guest AlCapone

I have atleast one I'll be listing on ebay in the next month probably.  It's not real old.  I believe 1962 Ford outside banner.  Opening bid will be around 30.00 or so with no reserve.  Keep a watch on my auctions if interested as I have been listing alot of advertising.   Mostly smaller stuff though. seller ID   randyshotrods

I don't do eBay that us why I advertised here. Thanks and good luck selling. Wayne

Guest AlCapone

Well, then, happy 19th birthday.

(How we can take words out of context!)

But actually, I'll bet you're having fun with your new

storage building, filling it with cars and memorabilia.

Every car collector needs something like that.

Thanks John. I am enjoying every minute of it. I wish I had been able to afford it when I was 19 instead of 70. Having the time of my life and going to have a once in my life Birthday party. Wayne

Guest AlCapone

SKI principle :)

(spend kids inheritance)

Mick

Actually Mick. Increasing their inheritance but I also agree with the SKI principle. Why work very hard all your life and not enjoy the rewards. Wayne

Thanks John. I am enjoying every minute of it. I wish I had been able to afford it when I was 19 instead of 70. Having the time of my life and going to have a once in my life Birthday party. Wayne

Youth is wasted on the young.

A September birthday or 90th anniversary reenactment?

On September 20, 1926, the North Side Gang used a ploy outside the Capone headquarters at the Hawthorne Inn, aimed at drawing him to the windows. Gunmen in several cars then opened fire with Thompson submachine guns and shotguns at the windows of the first-floor restaurant. Capone was unhurt and called for a truce, but the negotiations fell through.

Bernie