Garnet & Gold

Chrysler TC by Maserati VIN's Update

204325 yellow, tan interior, 1989. Remains will probably be going to the scrapper in

the next few days. 

204325 yellow, tan interior, 1989. Remains will probably be going to the scrapper in

the next few days. 

I have added these to the VIN file.  I will be publishing the revised file in a month or 2.

Are there any parts you want to sell off of the TC's you are getting rid of?

Not counting junk yard, parts cars and salvage in my notes column which I do not publish, I have exactly 800 TC's in my list.  This is an old thread as each time I send out a revised thread I attach an "Update Date" to the title.  A revised thread will have all the old VIN's plus any updates and/or changes.  My notes contain things such as the exotic red TC for sale on eBay which has been painted gold.  I do not add to the thread VIN's I know but the owner has not notified me of adding it to the thread. I probably have 50 others in this category.  I do publish cars that are publicly identified in eBay or other for sale articles showing their VIN. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Garnet & Gold said:

Not counting junk yard, parts cars and salvage in my notes column which I do not publish, I have exactly 800 TC's in my list.  This is an old thread as each time I send out a revised thread I attach an "Update Date" to the title.  A revised thread will have all the old VIN's plus any updates and/or changes.  My notes contain things such as the exotic red TC for sale on eBay which has been painted gold.  I do not add to the thread VIN's I know but the owner has not notified me of adding it to the thread. I probably have 50 others in this category.  I do publish cars that are publicly identified in eBay or other for sale articles showing their VIN. 

I am really curious what numbers your updated list will show! :)

• Like 2