Lusting for Odd Dealership Names

ScarredKnightfan

I have a Chevrolet publication called the "Post Graduate School of Modern Merchandising and Marketing 1938-1960" Pretty much this is an itinerary and some sort of directory of those dealers that attended.  Nothing really odd, but there was a dealer in Beloit Wisconsin owned by John R Weiser, the name of the dealer was Bud Weiser Motors Then there was Lemmon Brothers Chevrolet in Hartford California. There are hundreds in here I will keep looking

I have a Chevrolet publication called the "Post Graduate School of Modern Merchandising and Marketing 1938-1960" Pretty much this is an itinerary and some sort of directory of those dealers that attended.  Nothing really odd, but there was a dealer in Beloit Wisconsin owned by John R Weiser, the name of the dealer was Bud Weiser Motors Then there was Lemmon Brothers Chevrolet in Hartford California. There are hundreds in here I will keep looking

I was in Beloit WI recently for my niece's wedding, and road past Bud Weiser Motors. It's still in business.

Good night shirt tail ... some awesome additional ones!  LOL!  Maybe that's a book idea.........if not done already, that is.

That publication, John, sounds fascinating; bet it is fun to read through it!

Cort :) www.oldcarsstronghearts.com

pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve | 1979 Caprice Classic (awaiting new owner)
"It won't hurt; we're just TV good guys" __ Andy & Terry Murray __ 'Tony and I'