GETTING THE CARS READY FOR WINTER

Mr Riviera

"WINTER"....give me a break, Dick!!! O.K., per your post question....you either forgot to get the '66 Chrysler ready for the season.......or your power top motor on the '61 isn't working. I'd hate to show you an outdoor photo here in central Wisconsin that I took today. Actually, I'm sure it would make you feel pretty good. Best wishes for a Merry Christmas out your way. John

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)

Hi Dick,

You forgot to tell everyone about the two days of rain and low 60s temps we had to endure earlier this week in San Diego (unless Alpine was spared, of course). It was hard to handle near the coast, with the usual dim bulbs forgetting how to drive in the rain. Seriously, you should consider bringing one of those beauties to the La Jolla Motor Car Classic this April. You don't have to do the full boat routine for the LJ concours - just sign up for the LJMCC at https://www.lajollaconcours.com/la-jolla-motor-car-classic-concours-classes which is on closed streets right outside "the green." I have been serving as a judge in the American car classes for the past three years and it's really become a good show. We'd love to see more Rivieras! Sunday, April 12, 2015. A lot less expensive that the LJ concours in terms of entry fees, etc. And I know for a fact that some judges can be extremely partial to Rivieras!