My Centennial Meet Photos

post-77540-143142585876_thumb.jpg

This was the view out my hotel window. Yes, it was quite a view! This side of the hotel was nothing but the DB vehicles!! It was impressive. My daughter has said since we've gotten home that she is going to miss looking out the window and seeing all these cars! Everyday I looked out the window, I was blown away! I will post more...

Shannon

Guest 1935du
No it was a new Chrysler 300,The bad thing is Michigan is a no fault state

Hate to be the one to ask, but what do ( no fault state ) me exactly.

Very sorry to see that happen to your car.

Their insurance pays for their car,and mine has to pay for my car.She even got away with no ticket.

Let me guess... she's a local and you're the visitor ? Or she was waiving at a friend or yackin on the phone with her baby's daddy while you were preparing to stop?

Gotta be one or the other...

Either way it's BS, anyone who gets hit from behind should never be held at fault unless you deliberately slammed on your brakes. It used to be you had to "have control of your vehicle at all times" but not so anymore.... (secret word here is "accountability" which is very rare anymore). I got shafted by a scumbag once who was waiving at his friend then claimed I cut him off and turned without a signal. Problem was, I was by myself and the douche cop believed his buddy he was waiving at, plus he had a skank passenger girlfriend who joined the lie....

I feel your pain Rick.

Contact the club store, there may be a few left overs. All the pics shown here missed the two most significant cars there. One was the '14 that came on a trailer. The other didn't have headlights or paint on the fenders. it is on it's way back, restoration being done by the 15 year old grandson of the owner. It's a '25 coupe. The owner came home from the hospital when she was born in this very vehicle and it's been in her family since new. There is probably no other human that can say she owns the car she came home from the hospital and is her age. I won't give her age, but let it be said she's collected social security for a few decades. The DBC would have never been formed in 1983 without her.