BIG Old car for sale

Hi, I recently found a car in an old barn. The only name on it is Duesenberg. It has no top and the rear of the car comes to a point. It also has these big tubes coming out from both sides of the engine. I don't know what they're for. The man who owns the barn said it was put in there during WWII cause it used too much gas and it's been sitting there since. The tires are still holding air!! There were some critters inside the front seat at one time but it's not too bad. It has a rear seat that pops open like a hatch and that's ok. The car is in upstate NY and the owner wants $10,000 for it. He says it was expensive when it was new. You can reach me at 516-922-9463<BR>First person with cash and a trailer get's it.

That sounds awfully similar to a car called a Chadwick that was missing it's front doors and windshield, the woman who owned it wouldn't hear of any remuneration and begged me to take it away as her brother said it was not safe to drive on account of the front brakes were missing also. shocked.gif" border="0

I just bought the car from the owner of the barn,..it's a Duesey,..but no pointed rear end, just a daggone dual cowl job with wind wings,..I am disappointed. Had to bring my own battery to get it running. I left the Stutz for someone else,... it had two rust spots on it and was all red leather interior.<P>The $10,000 must have been a misprint, I paid $9.85 and $12 in gasoline. rolleyes.gif" border="0

Turns out I got cheated on that Chadwick, the seats were cracked and torn and the paint looked like someone brushed varnish on it, not to mention the tires that disintegrated before my eyes as I rolled it out, some people, you can't trust 'em!

• 1 month later...

Who cares what day it is? Chadwick, Lozier, McFarlan, Peerless, Alco...........<BR>I can dream, can't I, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0