New Buick Riviera Concept appears at Shanghai Auto Show

Centurion

Guest my3buicks

Exactly what Buick needs as a Halo car and to round out a great stable. There is not a car in the entire Buick fleet right now that has missed it's mark.

I'm not a fan of the rear end concave look but I understand it's a styling mule not anywhere close to production. I like the fastback, front end.

Back end reminds me of a Volvo...not saying good or bad, but that's what it reminds me of.

Suzanne has occasionally thought about another new Buick, but has felt that the lack of hybrid or "green" technology has been limiting. So, a mid-40s professional woman with significant income wants a fuel-efficient Buick...they have been loathe to produce it.

I still like the Regal. A friend recently bought a new 2012 Verano and loves it. Buick buyers are not all "old fuddy duddies"...no offense to anyone who identifies with that comment. The fact remains that there is a market for nice, upscale automobiles that don't have the price point of the "luxury" brands. Not everyone is about brand names, so wouldn't be upset about being seen in a new Buick so long as it is a nice vehicle that fits their needs and some of their wants. The question becomes how to get them into the showroom (virtual or physical) and not just those of some of the other brands.