JUNKYARD FULL of old cars and parts **PICS

Guest zakb2010

Guest zakb2010

Located in Tucson AZ, cleaning out a junkyard and could not bear to see all this going to the scrap yard without at least making an effort to find new homes for some. these pics are only from the first 1/4 of the job: Junkyard Photos by motocrossdude666 | Photobucket

It will all be gone within 30-60 days to please make me an offer on anything. can get more detailed pics upon request.

photo310.jpgphoto5.jpgphoto19.jpgphoto311.jpgphoto18.jpgphoto49.jpgphoto16.jpgphoto27.jpgphoto26.jpgphoto46.jpg

pm me here or email me zakb2010@gmail.com

The situation now for these type of cars is pretty much a replay of early post ww2 times when Deuseys were going begging on used car lots and custom Rolls Royces , race cars and even a Bugatti Royale were found in junk yards. Well , maybe not 100% analagous but you get the picture, in 50 years there will be few cars like those shown here. It is sad, all off to China to make garbage to sell back to us at Walmart.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest desotosin

Interested in the vent shades over the four doors on the 49 Desoto and other trim please let me know if available thanks.