Parting 1955 Buick Century model 63, with some NOS parts

Guest maboyce

Guest maboyce

Remaining parts from a 1955 Buick Century four-door model 63 - the car itself has gone for scrap. Thanks to everyone who bought stuff!

Pictures at https://picasaweb.google.com/maboyce/1955BuickCentury63Parts?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKn3seqI3enFfA&feat=directlink

3 NOS Delco wheel cylinders, some surface rust

NOS Pilot 12-P Master Cylinder Repair Kit

NOS EIS wheel cylinder repair kit E-E, cups and expanders

NOS Wagner Lockheed Master Cylinder Repair Kit, box open and aluminum corrosion on parts

2 NOS Wagner Lockheed Wheel Cylinder Repair Kits F13620, sealed boxes!

2 NOS paper gaskets, GM part 1391662

NOS 'packing' (rope seals?) 1305044, three in can

Used generator end frame and brushes, in appropriate part boxes

Generator in unknown condition

Left front fender trim

One front door side trim

Turn signal switch - may or may not work, but has all parts including complete wiring harness. Chrome on arm has some pitting, knob is good.

Lower B-pillar plastic trims in red - the parts that show are in good condition. The metal u-channels that hold them on are included, but need to be repainted because of scrapes.

Edited by maboyce
Car scrapped! (see edit history)

Hi

I am interested in the radio, the trim on the dash ( including the engine turned piece), both parts books (Master Body Parts Book, 1940-1960

Master Chassis Parts Book, 1940-1960), the three NOS wheel cylinders and one NOS master cylinder and the steering wheel.

I'll send you a PM, but please email me whay you want for the above items at steveclassic@earthlink.net

Thanks

Steve

I was just tellin Robert E the other day that I'd love to have a 4 door 55 Century. Swap out the front clip and rear quarter with a 54's and suicide the doors. Kool, eh? As usual though, it's on the other side of the world from me. That sure is a purdy dash, eh Steve. I'd like to have the whole thang. ;) I'd like dibs on the BW water pump if no one's spoken for it yet.

Man y'all must got some big meeces out there, look at that carb!!!!!

PM incoming

post-31987-143139127625_thumb.jpg

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

Guest maboyce

Closeup picture of the Century badge is now posted. It has tiny corrosion goosebumps in the chrome, unfortunately.

I also found a package of chrome door guards in the nifty original package under some other stuff on the shelf.

Guest maboyce

Is there any interest in the bolt-on sheet metal? I've put up pictures of the inner front fenders, which are actually quite good - no holes, medium pitting at the bottom. Also the trunk lid and hood are nearly perfect (as far as rust goes, that is...).

Have a look at the new pictures of what's been taken off the car.