March 2012 Bugle

BUICK RACER

Guest sintid58

Don't know if I got mine yet we are stuck in Kalamazoo Michigan waiting for a load. Too far from Flint to just pop in and say hi to Roberta.

Don't know if I got mine yet we are stuck in Kalamazoo Michigan waiting for a load. Too far from Flint to just pop in and say hi to Roberta.

I've already seen it, but only to flip through it quickly, my car is in a couple of pictures, with alot of other cars..........

Guess I'll go borrow one, already had an offer since it didn't come today.

Well... right across the Detroit River from Michigan here in Ontario, thanks to the mail system, I won't get mine till the 22nd or so of this month.

That's one reason I would support the email version!

Not complaining, just saying.

Doug

BCA # 35039

Going to go read, thanks to Bill, I usually get mine around the 15th too, the zip codes on either side that got theirs are 484 and I'm 485 could be the link. #14 is only in the picture on guess what page? 14, the yellow mess in the middle lane with 2598 on it, and ran a 13.20! There's bits and pieces of it showing in some of the other pictures. I've got my article written just have to find the right pictures to go with it, some time soon...............The Rest of the Story!!!!

I really enjoyed The "Cry Car" article, and have asked my wife to read it, since it sums up so perfectly the factors that attract me to old Buicks.

After reading the article, I looked a bit longingly at the '53 Special sedan offered in the Bugle classifieds. And, while I was indulging in a bit of wishful thinking, I figured I'd add the listed '38 Roadmaster 80C and '55 Roadmaster 76C to the collection of dream Buicks that are always swirling around in my mind.

Sort of, I had already perused the copy the Buicktown Chapter Director had last Wednesday, then Bill gave me his yesterday, and I finished reading this morning..

One thing that needs to be corrected is the Buick GS National Meet in now October 17-20, 2012 due the track schedule changes.

But I have to agree with Pete the article on the '53 is really nicely done! And should be read by all and their family and then some!!