Danvers 2011-who is going?

tbenvie

Guest gryfan
As it is in my back yard, i will be there, just wondering who else may be going?

I have some Reatta stuff to vend-can anyone tell me how I would get a vending space? On Saturday, or pre-registered? Cost?

tbenvie,

what are you "vending"? i may have to bring some money!:)

cheers,

gryfan

1990 red/tan coupe

Guest gryfan
Wish I was going.. :( finances just not permissive this year.

See y'all in 2012 in Charlotte, NC! :D

is there a firm date for next year (2012 ) ? does anybody know what it is?

gryfan

Guest ReattaGirl

We are on our way! Hope to be there around 4:00 p.m. Our 89 reatta now has 8,344 miles on it! Sure wish we could have trailered her. Safe travels to all!

Guest Recian

gota love the reatta's curves and aerodynamics. Somewhere along the line these ppl that wanted mpg started making engines smaller and cars boxier.. kinda defeats the purpose dont ya think? let's put a lawn mower engine in a hummer cuz it gets better mpg!

We are laying out our clothes this am and taking what little we can take on the plane.

Our 6:00 am flight gets to Providence at 11:30 and we have plans on touring Samual Adams brewery , so we should be to the hotel by 4:00 pm.

I only wish I could be there, here I am sitting in 104 heat. I hope that everyone travels safely and have a good time. I am like Marck, I will see everybody in 2012.

Somebody please post some photos of the meet, and enjoy the Rendezvous and Barney you and Nancy dont need to spend too much time at Sam Adams but have fun

Chuck Kerls