Next Issue...WOW!!

Steve Moskowitz

Hey Wayne, Did you get your copy of the magazine yet?

Do have to wonder who will receive their magazine last. Any thoughts Wayne? :D

Not me! Mine arrived today. My little donation to the USPS Mail Mule program must have helped.:D

I managed to cut the wrapper off, when Gloria swiped the mag....haven't seen it since. I did get to read through the activities card for 2011. Looks like 6, maybe 7 meets and tours on this insert for us. Geez, looks like more "dollar menu" food for me! :P:cool:

Wayne

Dave and Charlie

First, it is not coming from China. I'm proud to say that the AACA magazine is 100% American made!!!:)

Second, it is not mailed from Hershey, either, except for extra copies that are requested. The magazine is printed in St. Joseph, Michigan, and that is where it enters the mail stream.

I only just received my copy yesterday, so don't feel too bad.

Arrived today --WONDERFUL ISSUE !!

Like the Centerspread Idea -- HCCA doea this too !!

Bugle came today - beat-up -- thanks for putting Antique Automobile in the wrapper.

Also got delivery today on Bulb Horn (VMCCA), Self-Starter (Cad-LaSalle),

and 2 issues of Old Car Weekly

Oh yeah, Auto Enthusiast came too - poor replacement for SIA, but we need sumthin' to read in the restroom, I guess

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)

West;

I humbly take my hat off to you. As always, the day I say something, it happens. My issue was in my mailbox when I got home last night. As usual I sat down and read it cover to cover. I still fail to understand how you manage to get better every issue!!! The excellence you and your staff show in the production of every issue is admired by all!! Outstanding photography, nicely selected editorials, well written articles, etc. etc. etc. Top shelf from cover to cover. Great job!! See you in Charlotte!!