1934 and 1936 Packard 12s for sale

Dave Mitchell

1934 and 1936 Packard 12s for sale. 1934 12 1107 convertible victoria, 1934 12 1108 7 passenger open tourer, 1936 12 1407 coupe roadster, 1936 12 LeBaron 1408 town car. All Pebble Beach first in class winners, multiple winners at numerous shows, frame off total restorations of excellent cars with good histories. Please email for details and photos. Not cheap, but great cars. packard12s@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi David, Missed seeing you at Hershey, hope all is ok with you. The cars are great, but I can't take any credit, they belong to and were restored by a good friend, Tom Moretti. He wants to sell a couple and I am helping him. We have been friends for about 20 years and he does great work, most of it himself. I like all the cars, but probably the 36 coupe roadster is my favorite of these, but it is hard to choose. The cars look even better in person than in photos by the way.

yep, Hershey was a no show for me this year, so to speak........well, I could sell all my cars and maybe almost pay for one of them.....but even then would probably need a loan for the balance!

Beautiful cars, any one of those would be a worthwhile complete collection.....best dc

There's a fantastic interview with Tom Moretti showing off that dark green '34 convertible victoria

. I've never met Moretti, but he seems like a great guy who really loves his cars.

What a fantastic car.

There's a fantastic interview with Tom Moretti showing off that dark green '34 convertible victoria
. I've never met Moretti, but he seems like a great guy who really loves his cars.

What a fantastic car.

Plastic slip covers for the convertible top. I guess I needed that for last weekend. Yes, the cars do not melt in the rain.;) We were stopped because the Desoto leading the cruise blew a head gasket. You can see the huge cloud of steam.

post-41853-143138359255_thumb.jpg

Great picture Ken, besides the DeSoto's geyser imitation plenty to see with your '32, the T and the autumn leaves.

Actually missed the best picture. The one of the pedestrian who was enveloped by this huge cloud of steam as we passed him slowly on the road. He did not have many kind words to say to owners of old cars.:)

• 6 months later...
Guest jay0415

I have one of three ever built. This one is in pristine condition just like new and all original never touched. This one is said to have been purchased by jack Dempsey. I'm tying to find where (how) i can do a complete registry search? I was also wanting to maybe put a value in it. This car has been I'm my private collection hidden away from the publics eye for forty years i value my privacy. If there's any way you could help me I appreciate it. I can have plenty of pictures taken if need be. Thank you very much.

Jason carrell