Back

serb

According to the top right of the page, the last time I was logged in was May 18th. I lost my computer a couple of times when it crashed and then we moved and are still getting settled but....................I'm BACK!

Stevo

Guest 53Nailhead

Hey Stevo...

good to have ya back & glad the move went well.

Amazing the stuff ya you accumulate over the years, eh.......:D Ya only seem to realize it when ya gotta pack & move it:eek:

From May until a few days before September.... I guess most of the summer was used up on the move, and dead computer problems. Better moving now than in January in the cold and snow. Welcome back Stevo. :D Dandy Dave!

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome back. I am still involved with a lot of unpacking and organizing and will not be in here rabble rousing as I have often been known to do. I will be lurking and looking and jumping in once in a while.

By the way, my 46 Blue 4 door super was at the back of last month's Bugle with the other pictures of Buicks taken at the AACA Eastern Meet. Steve Moskowitz and I spent some time together and found out that we had mutual friends that are not connected with the Antique and Classic car hobby. I will try to post a couple of pictures.

Thanks again,

Stevo