December Buick Bugle a bit later than usual

Pete Phillips

The printer did not get the magazines mailed until yesterday afternoon, Dec. 8, which means they probably didn't go out until this morning (Dec. 9), so this month's issue will be a little bit later than usual in arriving. They had a change of personnel at the printing place, and the Buick Bugle got delayed until I started asking some questions late last month. I can't complain, because this printer has given us nearly four years of good product and on-time delivery. Those of you who aren't Buick Club members have no idea what you are missing every month.

Future issues for 2010 are going to be on the 1950 Buicks, the 1970 Buicks, and the 1930 Buicks. I especially need photos and articles on the 1930 model Buicks, which were the last ones with the six-cylinder engines prior to the introduction of the straight eights in 1931.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Editor, The Buick Bugle

Sherman, Texas

Guest 70 Electra
Future issues for 2010 are going to be on the 1950 Buicks, the 1970 Buicks, and the 1930 Buicks.

Pete,

There's a great story on 67-70 big Buicks in current (Feb) Collectible Automobile magazine. It might provide some helpful info for your upcoming Bugle story.