Cut off date to Judge at Hershey

Durant Mike

• 2 weeks later...

After receiving a solicitation for more judges, I sent in my application along with a $5.00 check for the judges breakfast.

Today, I received my check back in the mail, without explanation.

I will interpret that as a "thanks, but no thanks." and can only speculate as to the reason for the decline.

After receiving a solicitation for more judges, I sent in my application along with a $5.00 check for the judges breakfast.

I will interpret that as a "thanks, but no thanks." and can only speculate as to the reason for the decline.

Just a question, when was the last time you judged at an AACA show? That might have something to do with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to Joe Vicini on Saturday about this issue. He is aware that about fifteen people had their checks mailed back to them. It was an error. He is looking into it.

I sent you a PM to get your information to give to him. He asked me to get it and call him as soon as I hear back from you.

A crab cake sandwich has been a Hershey tradition for me since I started coming to Hershey a few years ago. :D:D

We had one on Wednesday and one after we finished the judging. AND after me telling them last year at Hershey about the Crab Carnival in West Point, Va. (which is held the weekend before Hershey) they sent their folks down there. So we had one there too. :D They said they would be back next year, they did a land office business down there too.