We're getting close to 100,000 posts....

NYBobP

Guest wally888

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barney Eaton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't think they added up that quickly, at this rate, we will be to 100,000 by this weekend. </div></div>

This completes my 2.7 %!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dan Cook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe there should be some kind of award for the 100,000th post. A plastic handled screwdriver maybe. </div></div>

Or maybe an autographed picture of a Teves brake master glob? Or a recycled broken windshield?

I don't have any muffler bearings. Nor do I know where to find them but I'm lookin really hard for them.

But, I've got bigger problems to deal with right now.

I've found that the Evershaft doesn't line up with the Bull-Pin and it's making one heck of a noise! I hope someone here can help.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't have any muffler bearings. Nor do I know where to find them but I'm lookin really hard for them. </div></div>

I can help you our with the muffler bearings. KaleCoAuto.com has them in stock. They are hard to install so you might want to pick up a can of Elbow Grease while you are shopping there.

They also have the hard to find 710 caps for your engine.

Wiper Blade Sharpeners are on sale!

post-52331-143137966965_thumb.jpg

post-52331-143137966966_thumb.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> They got any "Flam-Shooters" down by Y'all?

The plumbing on my Reatta's "slush-damper" is clogged. </div></div>

Get some of the KaleCoAuto Engine Scrub described below. It will clean it out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">KaleCoAuto Engine Scrub</span>

Is the inside of your motor dirty? Most likely! Some people will tell you the only way to clean your motor is to tear it down and rebuild it. This is no good!!! KaleCoAuto internals cleaner is a special combination of iron, graphite, and copper shrapnel of assorted sizes that work to sand and polish the inside of your motor! Add 2oz per quart of oil in your car. New engine clean shrapnel should be used at every oil change! Bottle includes pouring mechanism. Comes in 16oz packages. Do not injest. Contact a physician immediately if injested, do not induce vomiting.</div></div>

Hey, Ronnie - that KaleCo stuff sounds great to get that "Polish" engine shine inside, too!

...and I was just pouring foundry sand into mine to get that Polish-ported look! Looks like I'll have to add some lead grindings to fill-in the scrapes/gaps, and smooth everything out, now.

AACA/Reatta post #99988

My 5th anniversary!

Just a dusting here as of late. We didn't get the 6-8" they called for. Started as rain, freezing rain then covered that slop with an inch or two of snow the day before. Looks like you guys got the brunt of it up in WI. Lotsa snow is great providing you don't <span style="font-style: italic">have</span> to go out in it. I prefere the cooler weather.

Yes, totally agree, HOWEVER hanging chads or not the plate will be proudly displayed in my garage.

Likely will pick it up in person.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NYBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This makes 99, 950. Will give a Reatta license plate to the 100,000th post. Only problem is...how do we know?

</div></div>

NYbob has the proof.

He can confirm ;-0

Why would you doubt the word of an honourable Reatta member with the screen name of REATTA

manikmekanik was close but no "s"igar, slow typer, I don't know where you came in the process, but I am 100,000!!!!!