We're getting close to 100,000 posts....

NYBobP

OK, OK, I'm sorry I started this whole thing. HOWEVER, it was nice to see the interest level the Reatta forum gets. Tell you what... I'll send both Robert and Ronnie/TDman a plate as soon as I get back to NY. (EDBSO/Robert e-mailed proof) I still have a few plates in my garage. Both of you e-mail me at RPopyk@aol.com with your addresses and I'll send them out before the end of the month, if not sooner.

Thanks Bob, I appreciate it. If I was not 100000 it is not necessary to send the plate to me. My argument with Reatta is just a matter of principal. All I ask for is some proof as to who posted #100000. Is there a place on the forum where the information is posted?

Thanks again for offering the plate to the winner.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, OK, I'm sorry I started this whole thing. HOWEVER, it was nice to see the interest level the Reatta forum gets. Tell you what... I'll send both Robert and Ronnie/TDman a plate as soon as I get back to NY. (EDBSO/Robert e-mailed proof) I still have a few plates in my garage. Both of you e-mail me at RPopyk@aol.com with your addresses and I'll send them out before the end of the month, if not sooner. </div></div>

Bob I'm confused. EBSO and Reatta are two different user names and EBSO has not posted today. Are they one in the same? Please clarify what you are saying.

Guest Reatta1

99,994<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 'Reatta1'</div><div class="ubbcode-body">99,993 </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ronnie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Good luck with your plate. </div></div>

Enjoy yours to