WhatHappened

jonlabree

In response----------

Very fitting that the record holder for the most bad decisions AKA most interceptions, would throw a bad pass and lose the game for his teammates and all the wackos sitting on their hands in -5 degrees to watch it happen.

Q: How many Packer Fans does it take to change a light bulb?

A: Nine, one to change the bulb, eight to talk about how

great the old one was.

Jim Too

Actually it wasn't touching a Viking nerve at all. It was a golden opportunity to point out the wackiness of the Packer fans. I wanted to bring it up to my Reatta/Packer fans but didn't want to rub the loss in their noses on my own but couldn't resist once someone else started the football ball rolling.

The reason I don't like the Packers is their fan are the epitome of fanatics.

There was an article in the Duluth MN paper about a woman teacher from Superior WI who teaches here in Duluth. To me she is typical of the fanaticism of the Packer fans. Her home is completely green and yellow and her classroom is all green and yellow. She brings the Pack into her teaching of her fourth graders. This was all her pictures and her interviews with the reporter. One of her statements was she has young Vikings fans in the class and if the Pack loses to the Vikings the next Monday she writes on the black board that they are not going to discuss it. She pushes her Packer crap on these young kids 9 months of the year but won't even discuss it when the Pack loses. Packer fans need to realize that God, family and work are more important than a football game but it is the other way around to most of them.

I find that the closer one gets to Green Bay the crazier it gets. I am originally from the Milwaukee area and went thru some culture shock moving to the G B area. For some being a Packer fan is a reigion.

That teacher in Duluth should get her contract pulled. She is a teacher first. As a matter of fact if it was a religion she was promoting she would get her license pulled.

At any rate it is good to see you alive and well.

Oh, come on, Vinnie!

The main difference in the Grenn Bay Packers' fan base, from all other NFL teams is.....THE SIZE!

The Pack has the largest NFL fan base, worldwide. In most cities, the pack has more fans than the home team, except Dallas' cheerleaders.

I'm a fan of any exciting football game, heck I even watched basketball, when M-J was playing. But the Packers are my home team, and will always be my favorite NFL team.

No, my house ain't green/gold, nor are any of my cars, nor will they ever be.

That's the problem with the midwest. It's kind of like "The Shining" We get a little goofy when the weather turns bad and our idea of being outside is the distance between the garage and the house. Not much else to do but run on about nothing.

Hey, I am all for it, that is what makes for a fun time on these forums. You can not be serious and all business all of the time.

If you think it is bad in the midwest, you ought to be in Buffalo with our record of always blowing the big games. People around here just will not let things go, they are always talking about "what if....".

You are not offending me, ENJOY!

Stevo

Yah you guys have fun it the frozen north, why do they call it the midwest, It should be the frozen north. Kansas is the midwest and we are under a blizzard warning tonight. Stop sending us your frozen weather. It looks like this year we are going to have 2 seasons, July and agony.

Everybody stay warm.

signed Global warming Al Gore (just kidding)

I guess I will always be a packer fan. I gave birth to Holden on January 26th 1997! smile.gif Everybody told us we needed to have another baby so the Packers would win the super bowl again. Tony was born on Jan 14th 1966. Funny thing, well, not so funny...Holden is a Bears fan. shocked.gif