1912 Olds Limited

caf

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nearchoclatetown</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve Moskowitz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The big question is who is going to buy the car in Hershey? </div></div>I've got an extra $10 I can loan you, Oldscarnut. </div></div>

I've got $100.00 if I can ride shotgun. grin.gif

Doug and Bob, you guys are too good to me! Gee, just think with your generous contributions I am going to be only a million or so short! I actually want to bid on this thing and be the first bidder just so I can say I did! If the hammer ever fell down I'd be in BIG trouble.

caf..if you are serious about the brackets it would be no problem to get you a pair. I do know people with the correct horn as well but not sure they would sell at this time. Wait a minute...I just recognized the initials Chuck, hope all is well! It would be nice to see an Olds lover get this car.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve Moskowitz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doug and Bob, you guys are too good to me! Gee, just think with your generous contributions I am going to be only a million or so short! It would be nice to see an Olds lover get this car. </div></div>

??????????? Is there some worry the Buick guys will run up the bidding? Ford guys are tapped out on Shelby Mustangs.

No Bob, but Chuck owns some great brass Oldsmobiles already. Some of the other leading contenders are just collectors or brass car fans, not necessarily Olds fans. This is a special car and some museum may want it for a permanent display as well.

Now if you and Doug would only ante up some more maybe I could bid...a LOT more! crazy.gif

Doug, not touching that one at all! grin.gif

Wayne, you guys are too kind to me but I am still going to be waaaaaaaaay short!

Harold, nice to see you on the forum! You have always wanted one of these, here is your chance! If not, you are still a blessed man with a wonderful collection of important vehicles..yes, I am jealous!