What is it? And how many AACA points will it loose?

1937hd45

There probably should have been a hole drilled into the fender through the inner wheel well to run a condensate drain, use clear plastic tubing so as to not distract attention from the fine installation work. Not only the tail light, the air itself is for safety reasons. a dark colored car like that in the South, during the summer would be a health hazard! Some enterprising young lad could put that system together as an aftermarket conversion kit. Maybe add a killer stereo too, you would have the extra power available and you would need it to drown out the noise from the add on system.

When I was growing up an old fellow down the road had a similar self perpetuating system, only with earlier technology. He had to own a horse, even into his 70s. Without the horse he had no way of hauling the horse manure out of the barn with his old honey-wagon.

Guest Silverghost

I think you guys are missing the point here...

A car AC system that will keep your car cool while it is sitting still, with the car's engine off, all day in the office parking lot!

Also great for HOT Summer carshows...

I need this system! I hate getting into a very hot car at the end of my work day...

Now if he could only get the size down into a more compact package???

It could be a billion dollar idea!

Only in AMERICA !!!

1937hd45

I am just disappointed that the photo was cropped to eliminate the license plate. I really want to know where this one was found. The last photo that I saw of a similar equipped vehicle was NOT from the south.

Guest 1956Packard

You guys are too harsh. Imagine if you will...

Not only is there air, but also a fridge, microwave oven and television.

This smart fellow will have fresh pop corn, pizza and cold beer for watching the game.

There's likely a barcalounger in there too.